We are currently looking for Flatbed Truck Drivers. Drivers applicants must have experience combined with physical strength to succeed at this role. All applicants must have a current Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). Applicants must have clean driving records and 1-2 years over-the-road hauling experience. Drivers must be flexible regarding work hours and able to work weekends and holidays. Applicants must have the physical capabilities required to drive a truck for long periods of time. They must be strong enough to tie down their loads properly. Applicants must be able to perform as a team member.
For questions or assistance with the application, please contact:
- Must be 21+
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Class A CDL.
- A clean driving record.
- Ability to follow GPS and use maps accurately.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and trust along with the ability to work independently.
- Minimum 1-2 years of CDL driving experience.
- Must properly secure loads
- Plan driving routes using maps or GPS tracking
- Reach the destination by the predetermined time
- Be on time
- Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion
- Follow all applicable traffic laws
- Drivers must comply with all ELD requirements
- Fuel and keep a clean truck
- Report to Safety any incidents encountered on the road
- Drivers must perform their Pre-trip, Mid-trip, and Post-trip inspections
- Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs
- Report serious mechanical problems to the Shop
- Keep their truck and associated equipment clean and in good working order
Complete and submit the below application. Your progress will NOT be saved if you close this tab. This application may take up to 30 minutes to complete.